|Wed, May 29th, @9:00am - 04:00PM|
Outdoor First Aid, May 29th, Taupo
|Fri, Jul 26th, @9:00am - 04:00PM|
Outdoor PreHospital Emergency Care, Wellington, $691.30 plus GST
|Mon, Jul 29th, @8:45am - 04:00PM|
Outdoor PHEC Refresher, Wellington, $334.78 plus GST
|Mon, Aug 26th, @9:00am - 04:00PM|
Outdoor PreHospital Emergency Care, OPC Turangi, $691.30 plus GST
|Thu, Aug 29th, @8:45am - 04:00PM|
Outdoor PHEC Refresher, OPC Turangi, $334.78 plus GST
|Sat, Sep 14th, @9:00am - 04:00PM|
Explosives - Approved Handler for Snow Blasting, Canterbury, Sept 14-15, $450 plus GST
Home Event safety
Written by Administrator
We offer a complete event safety management service. We can provide:
- Safety Plans (that meet Department of Conservation requirements)
- GPS mapping of the course with all marshal and emergency points logged
- Safety Manager & Support staff.
- Assistance with course scouting & selection (particularly Central Plateau mountain environments).
- On site medics. All of our medics are experienced in safety and emergency management in wilderness locations.
- Doctors & medical services
- Accident Management Kits including Oxygen, IV, spine immobilisation etc.
- 4WD Safety Vehicles Quad bikes and Safety Boats
- Rigging Services
- Specialists in Alpine and Vertical environment.
- Water Safety
In the event of an emergency our staff have a wealth of actual, hands-on experience – not just learnt on a course. All our staff have lead or participated in technical alpine rescue. We can:
- Stabilise a patient and deliver a high level of emergency care
- Liaise with emergency services
- Provide GPS co-ordinates for rescue helicopter
- Supply documentation including reports to OSH within the prescribed timeframe that ensures statutory requirements are being meet.
Pre hospital emergency care